Monday, February 16, 2009

Output:
Exer2


#include

#include
void main(){

clrscr();

char name[22],age[2];

gotoxy(33,3);

printf("MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY\n");

gotoxy(8,5);

printf("I am Yvonne B.Barbarono, 17 yrs. old, single, taking up BSIT in\n University of Mindanao.");

printf(" I live in #133 Sapphire St., Do¤a Luisa, Matina, Davao City. I was\n born on April,11 1991.I am simple person,");

printf(" silent person and understanding\n person. I have only 1 brother. My father's name is");

printf("Gerry B.Barbarono\n and my mother's name is Celia B.Barbarono. My father's job is a farmer\n");

printf(" and my mother is a housewife. I love to dance and to sing.\n");

printf(" I want to finish my study, want to be a succesful in life in the future.");

getch();

}

No comments:

Post a Comment